Finding how to worship everywhere and every way

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Concert Recap: Rend Collective Experiment

This should be a short post, I just thought I should record my most recent encounter with my favorite band in the whole wide world :). I should start by admitting that I actually didn't go to a Rend Collective concert, I went to a Kari Jobe concert that they opened for. I confess that I definitely went to see the Collective.

MAN, those guys have fun! They really mean all that they say about celebration! No matter what they do, be it beating on trash cans or stomping in unison upon the stage, they make it look like so much fun it is hard to resist the urge to run up and join them. They played around six great songs, all of them ones I loved to hear, including My Lighthouse (radio single from their upcoming album) and Burn Like A Star (brand new song on the album that has only been played live TWICE).

Short story short, I had the time of my life, enjoying a great night of celebration and worship with my awesome friends- thanks a ton guys!


Burn like a star
Light a fire in our hearts
For Your glory For Your fame
In this darkness light a flame in us

No comments:

Post a Comment